My sweet cousin Kirsten nominated me for a beautiful blogger award, all together now "ahhh." I know, she's too sweet. Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award
2. copy the award and paste it on your blog
3. link to the person who nomiated you for the award
4. share 7 interesting things about yourself
5. nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers
THANK YOU KIRSTEN!
7 interesting things:
1. I don't eat oranges....ever (but I drink orange juice, no pulp please)
2. I would rather suffer than take medicine if it tastes gross (even if it would cure me)
3. I have a large "2" hanging in my living room and people often ask me why~ 2 is my favorite number and my daughter was born on the 2nd.
4. As much as I love photography I often think I should never pick up my camera again (this is pretty much a daily struggle)
5. I never thought I would have an only child, but sometimes I think B just might be it (stay tuned)
6. I get embarrassed when I am put in a position to explain (to a virtual stranger) that I have only lived in OR since June and before that I lived in Ireland for a year, then before that I lived in Bass Lake for 4 months, then before that I lived in Pasadena, etc... I feel like it makes me seem flakey and really random when in actuality that's not me at all. Life has just been a little crazy for us the past couple years! We're actually pretty darn stable (and boring most of the time!).
7. I miss California every day.
I don't know how "interesting" that list was but there you have it! Okay, now onto my 7 beautiful bloggers:
1. Tracy -she is inspiring and lovely inside and out
2. Kelly -her photos knock my socks off and she's just a cool chick
3. Jen -one of my oldest and best friends who really needs to blog more
4. Rachel -she is my sister-in-law, just had her 4th baby and really, she doesn't have time for this but maybe, just maybe this will spur her on to do a blog post!
5. Bev-my mom's bestie who is an amazing photographer and has lots of great ideas
6. Carrie -a long time friend of mine who travels the world w/ her husband and is currently living in China.
7. Anna -my friend from high school who always manages to look fab while wrangling her 3 little ones.
Happy Wednesday everyone! xo