October 27, 2011

Waco Trivia

Did you know that Waco is the home/birth place of Dr. Pepper? Well, it is! Waco has its very own Dr. Pepper museum (which, I'll be honest, I haven't been too yet -but I will, its like 5 minutes from my house). When I picked out this location for my minis I didn't even notice the old Dr. Pepper symbol on the wall, but when I saw it, I became even more smitten with this spot. It's no secret I love shooting in urban locations, but I also love something unique that brings a special element to a location. There is some definite Waco pride for those of us who call Waco home, there is just something about the ol' 254 that is pretty awesome. I love that this family loves Waco, and that their photos have a little Waco symbolism in them. To see more of this mini session, head on over here. Happy Thursday, all! xo

430xL

7 comments:

Kemi Winn said...

The Doctor Pepper museum is probably the only place I've been to in Waco that you haven't.

Kemi

michael said...

I notice you didn't mention David Koresh in this trivia post. Why not?

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit
and sources back to your blog? My blog site is in the
very same area of interest as yours and my users would truly benefit from some of the information you present here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Regards!
My page :: lanautica

Anonymous said...

Hello, its pleasant post regarding media print, we all know media is a fantastic source of facts.
Also visit my blog post Home Design

Anonymous said...

I seriously love your website.. Excellent colors &
theme. Did you develop this site yourself?
Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my very own blog and would like to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Kudos!
My web-site :: click the following page

Anonymous said...

You really make it appear really easy along with your
presentation however I find this topic to be
actually something which I think I'd by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very extensive for me. I am having a look forward on your next post, I will attempt to get the cling of it!

Look at my web-site - roasted coffee

Anonymous said...

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me dinner simply because I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this issue here on your internet site.

my homepage: http://www.goldplatinumjewelry.net/picking-out-swift-plans-of-modcloth-coupon/