November 11, 2011

what are ya'll up to this weekend? (and a sneak peek!)

I feel like I'm almost at the end of my rat race, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm g.i.d.d.y. about it. I often don't go into too much personal stuff on this blog, there is a time and a place and the place is often not here...for any lookie-loo to see/read. It's been a tough week, some hard family news this week has left my heart pretty burdened. Not a great time for a girl who loves her birthday to have her birthday! Thank you to ALL of you who sent cards, emails, phone calls, texts, facebook messages, etc. it was so so appreciated and I felt really cared for and loved. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, God is good all the time.

So, this weekend wraps up the Winn crazy, we are getting our family photos taken (which we do once a year every year). I would much prefer to be behind the lens but I make myself step in front of it yearly and the time is now. I had hoped I would have been more disciplined and been down more than 5lbs but alas, that's where I'm at. Hope they turn out cute! (now, if I could just figure out what we're gonna wear! ay yi yi so unlike me to wait this long to figure it out!!)

Mi casa groups have to help facilitate our church service twice a semester, this weekend is my mi casa's turn so we've got that going on, and a birthday party for sweet little Everett who turns 3! It's going to be a busy weekend but then, the calm comes (before the holiday craziness of course!).

So, that's what's on tap for the Winns, what are ya'll up to this weekend? I'd love to hear all about it!

And now, here is a sneak peek of the ninner. I do a birthday shoot with her every year and I'm pretty darn happy with how this year's turned out! Can't wait to share all my favorites soon! Have a fantastic weekend, everyone! Lots of love from Waco, Texas! xo

112xL
**A huge and sincere thank you to all the veterans who serve and have served this country, may you feel honored today. **

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hurray for the end of the end of the rat race, Hurray for feeling loved on one's birthday, Hurray for family pictures, and Hurray for cute 5-year old birthday pics!

(Not hurray for hard family news. Praying for you, Molls.)

industriouslily said...

Glad that you are closing in on some peace and quiet, my friend! Missed you at the studio sale yesterday...Sending you hugs!
XO, ems

Anonymous said...

I'm reading this on Monday morning and hope you are able to breathe easier!
Thankful you felt so loved on your birthday:) and you're right...God is good AlL of the time.
Love you,
Mom