December 30, 2011

Happy New Years....card

So, I waited and waited and waited for our family photos to be done, its been about 7 weeks and we still don't have them. Boo. So, I let the idea go of a Christmas card, then I thought about doing a New Years card but thought, nah, I'm over it, I'll just do one next year. Then I got some promotional free shipping, 15% off purchase, etc.. so I bit the bullet and ordered some new years cards, BUT I only ordered a handful. They were still a chunk of money that I really didn't want to spend since I was already so over the whole thing. So, to ALL of my friends and family out there who aren't seeing one in their mailbox PLEASE forgive me! It doesn't mean I don't love you, that you aren't important, that you won't get one from us next year, etc.. this year, I just didn't decided to be a bit more minimalistic about it all. So, there is my full disclosure. BUT, here is what it looks like, so, its like I am sending it to ALL of you...right? :) Happy New Year to everyone out there reading this, with MUCH love, the Winns. xo

card

2 comments:

Kelly said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too, Winns!

Katie said...

This makes me feel very special and important! :) Very cute card.