December 13, 2011

a nasty bug and a cute owl

I just realized that this is my 1003 post! I was going to think of something unique/cool/fun, etc. to do for my 1000th post but clearly that ship has sailed. Darn it! Oh well, I guess now I'm off the hook for having to actually think of something unique/cool/fun, etc.. I really did have good intentions. :)

So I don't know what I caught/ate, etc. but I had the nastiest bug yesterday! I spent most of the day on the couch writhing in pain and moaning (in between trips to the bathroom of course...tmi?). Anyway, I'm feeling much better today but sluggish and blah. I hate being sick!

I had a whole list of things to get done today while B was at school, I'm thinking they aren't going to happen. Sigh. The office is officially all painted but I need to go around and clean up my moldings that took a beating. I also need to hang a couple things and then photos -promise!

For now, I will leave you with a sneak peek of this darling baby girl. Hope ya'll have a great day! xo

610xL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you regain your strength soon but glad you have the day to take it easy:)
What a cutie pie! - love the hat:)
XXOO
Mom

Robin said...

Autumn spent yesterday in a similar fashion to yours... total bummer.

Kelly said...

Oh so sweet baby! (Congrats on the 1000+ post!)

Jen said...

Yes, being sick is a huge drag, especially around Christmas. Hope you are feeling 100% very soon my friend! Love this little owl!