January 26, 2012

colds & cupcakes

Last week Adam had a nasty cold, he just recently passed it on to me. Ugh. I hate being all congested and only having 1 nostril to breath out of (which I guess is better than none). I spent most of yesterday in bed or on the couch feeling icky. I did make the cupcakes on Tuesday (the cupcakes a couple posts down), they were good but not good enough to justify the effort (in my opinion). In other {exciting} news I finally got to see our family photos that we had done in November! I would say they were worth the wait! I'll definitely show my favorites when I have them in my hot little hands. :) Okay, I'm gonna go blow my nose, laters. xo

007

016

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these look delish!!! Sorry you didn't think worth the effort, but good to know.
Glad you're on the mend and can't wait to see the pics!
XXOO
Mom

Kelly said...

That frosting looks divine.

Robin said...

When I read about how long you had to beat the frosting over a double boiler I thought your devotion was divine. Sorry about the cold!