January 1, 2012

Happy 2012 New Year!

I love a fresh start! I'm a total list maker and love to check things off, sometimes I make lists just to check things off. :) Anal much? Yes, yes I am. I actually haven't sat down and come up with goals for this year yet, I will though (my computer got a virus and then was in the shop, that threw me off for a couple days). Several of my goals will be the same as last year, some because they didn't happen and some just because I enjoyed them so much I want to do it again. Last night Adam and I were at a new years party and he looked at me and said "I wonder what this year holds for us?" Our life has been a bit of a question mark for the past 4, now going on 5 years- we really don't know where we are going to live long term, what Adam's job will look like, where our daughter will go to school in the fall, etc... Living this way used to make me crazy, I've learned to embrace it along the way but sometimes that is harder than others. What I do know for sure is that God is faithful, and really, that is all you need to know (even though I'd admittedly like to know much more!). So, what does 2012 hold for us? I don't have a clue, not even a little, but I look forward to finding out! Here's to new beginnings and embracing what comes our way! Happy New Year everyone! xo

2012 new year wishes on sea
image

4 comments:

Robin said...

Awesome photo and great post, Molly. Happy New Year!

Kelly said...

Here, here! to not knowing what's to come! May we both rest in the peace and knowledge that God knows and that should be enough.

Jen said...

Wouldn't we all like to know. :) I hope that your future involves staying in Waco, knowing how much you love it. Whatever happens though, God will continue to provide and care for you guys as He always has. Happy New Year friend!

Carrie said...

Right there with you friend, on the 'what's next?' constant question. I love seeing how God provides though -- what an adventure He has us on!