January 16, 2012

inspired, uninspired, inspired, uninspired

I'm torn. I keep going back and forth between being super inspired, and then, totally uninspired. I don't like January (old news) but I do like fresh starts so I feel like I'm caught in this place of having ideas and being excited and then 2 seconds later being "blah" about it all. The other day I took some updated photos of Joanna's house for the Wacoan and her office space is particularly inspiring to me so I thought I'd share. Here's to getting some inspiration flowing and keeping the momentum going! Happy Monday! xo

037xL2

1 comment:

Laura Call said...

I'm salivating... seriously in love with this office space! And I know exactly what you mean about being inspired and uninspired at the same time! I have issues with January as well, so I can relate to what you're saying. I have been so excited to do some new things with my house, I've seen some very inspiring ideas, etc. I'm especially trying to get more organized kicking off this new year... but then I get that "blah" feeling like you mentioned. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I totally get what you're talking about in this post. So here's to taking it one day at a time and tackling *one* thing at a time!

Happy 2012 to you and your family!