March 2, 2012

Happy Texas Independence Day!

Hope you all have a great weekend ahead! We don't have too much in store this weekend, should be pretty chill which I'm very okay with. If you are wanting to try out a TASTY chicken recipe, last night I made these sweet and sticky chicken wings and they were a big hit! (I don't really eat chicken on a bone if I can help it but I did try them and they were delish!). Adam and B loved them so I'm sure I will make these again (and next time add some chicken tenders to the wings just for me!).

I think that's all I have for today, hugs from Waco! xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These chicken wings look delish - think I'll try them (maybe w/a few less cloves of garlic?)....
Happy Texas Independence Day and enjoy your relaxing weekend:)
XXOO
Mom

Katie said...

How'd Adam's interview go?