March 30, 2012

just some Friday randomness for ya

I'm super excited, I'm going to the grocery store today!! This might seem like a ridiculous thing to get excited about but I haven't done "real" grocery shopping in a while and I have bare cupboards and am thrilled to fill them and try some new things this week! Fun!

I stayed away from the computer for several days and my wrist/arm is feeling much better, excited to get back into the swing of things.

Brennan told me yesterday that she was ready for a haircut, I said "like a real haircut?" she said "yes!" Oh man, I've been begging this girl to let me get her hair cut forever! I think in her mind princesses have long hair, and long hair is what is "pretty." Just keeping it real, her hair is p.a.t.h.e.t.i.c. -it is so tangly and stringy and really doesn't grow, etc.. For someone like her, short hair is the way to go and I think she will look SO cute after its cut! So today after school, a new do for my girl is a comin' and I couldn't be more thrilled! Pictures to come!

What else...I think that's about it actually. Our weekend is pretty chill, we have the mi casa olympics on Sunday and I have a shoot tomorrow but that's about it. What are ya'll up to this weekend? Whatever you do, hope its fun! xo

Here are 2 more pics of Josh and Noelle, more to come!
079xL

250xL

4 comments:

Kelly said...

TGIF! I too love grocery shopping and filling my cupboards, though as I think of moving in less than 3 months, I'm currently in the, "What can I use up" phase and trying to not buy large sizes of any condiments. (Those condiments get you when you move out!)

I cannot wait to see B"s new hair!

PS. Fun images! Really like the glimpse of them through the fence/grate/whatever.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new hairdo!!!! She could look darling with NO hair:)
Cool pictures!
XXOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see Brennan's new haircut. I know it will be adorable. Can you believe it was HER idea?!!!

Oh how I'd love to be excited about grocery shopping -- still waiting for that day!

Love,
Kemi

Carrie said...

Fun! Can't wait to see the new hair-do!