March 16, 2012

just some stuff

So the cheesecake recipe I mentioned in the post below was awe.some. if I do say so myself! (and I don't think that's just the dessert deprivation talking!) If you like rich chocolaty goodness I'd definitely recommend it.

St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow!! Who hoo!! If you've been reading this blog for a while you know my little family lived in Ireland for a year so St. Patty's has taken on a new meaning the past few years. We're having a dinner party so I've got my work cut out for me the next 2 days! I've simplified things this year though, last year was a bit too much in terms of the menu so this year, its getting parred down but should still be tasty and fun!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and that you wear green tomorrow in honor of the Irish!

Sneak peek of a senior, more to come! xo

577xL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day tomorrow and have a wonderful celebration!
Take lots of pictures to share:)
XXOO
Mom
Cute girl!

Kelly said...

Happy (early) St. Patty's day, lassie! Wish I could be there to partake of your party.

Katie said...

Ooo, such pretty strawberry blonde locks she has! Happy St. Patty's!