March 12, 2012

virtual house hunting

If I know moving is a possibility its hard not to at least look at housing. As I've said before, the thought of selling my house makes me want to cry but life is full of change isn't it? (I hate change!) So, anyhoo, I came across this beauty, the bones are great and the wood looks like its in excellent condition but oh my land do the walls need some paint! It needs some serious updating on the inside but I think its got loads of potential. Whatdoyathink?

1

2

3

4

5

6

8

9

10

11

7

4 comments:

Jenny B. said...

what?! The blue and pink floral room is not your taste???? I'm shocked! haha.
I have this sickness too: House-hunter-itis. I still look at houses in the towns we used to live in. Even Waco.

Kelly said...

This house definitely has the bones! Love all the fireplaces. I am also currently in this hunting phase in anticipation of my move in 3 1/2 months.

Robin said...

The porch swing totally sealed the deal. I love porches, and swings make them even more wonderful.

Carrie said...

I can't imagine why you think it could use new paint?? ;-)