April 23, 2012

update

Good morning!
I'm in a big rush to head out the door this morning but wanted to let ya'll know we'll be staying in Waco! The school hasn't contacted us yet but Adam knew a friend of his was his competition and she emailed him last night to let us know she was offered the position and is taking it. So, Brennan's prayers were answered and Waco will be our home for another year at least. Thanks to everyone for your prayers, emails, texts, etc.. so great to have such love surround us. Happy Monday! xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't say I'm not disappointed in the "process". But I am choosing to believe and rejoice in the truths in God's word. He is faithfully directing your path and nothing can thwart His plans for your family! I'm glad that you are content to be right where he wants you to be!

Love you,
Kemi (mom, grandma)

Kelly said...

Like Kemi, I'm very disappointed in this process and the way you guys have had to experience it. However, when God so firmly shuts a door, I can't help but find some consolation in that and pray you guys do too.

Love you, Winns!

Anonymous said...

As long as you're ok, I'm ok. Once again, those who wrote first said it best, and I couldn't agree more. You are in God's hands and He loves you.
XXOO
Mom

Katie said...

Happy and sad, all at the same time. All in God's timing.