April 2, 2012

whew, busy day!

Today has been go, go, go and I'm wiped! I haven't had a chance to take a pic of the ninner yet but her haircut is the cutest EVER!! I keep telling her how cute she is and she keeps saying "you've already told me that!" but I can't help it. :)

Winn mi casa took SECOND PLACE in the olympics- HOLLA!! I was so proud of my darlings, they put their best effort in and rocked it! We took third last year and second this year so next year...maybe we'll take home the trophy?! We had a good time, it was a long, hot day in the sun but a fun time. (our shirts turned out pretty darn cool too, I'll try to remember to snap a photo, its an unicorn wearing aviator sunglasses and it says "all we do is winn" down the side). :)

I made cheddar/chive/jalapeno biscuits today, they were kind of awesome if I do say so myself. I'm too lazy to write down the recipe from my cookbook but I'm sure if you google them something good will show up!

Now, head on over here to check out this wedding! xo

1089xL2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to WINN Mi Casa! All that practice paid off. Love the "slogan" you chose for your shirts.

Kemi

Jen said...

Sooo good to talk to you and hear your voice the other night friend. Thanks for squeezing me into your busy day! I love this shot. Will go check out the whole shoot.

Kelly said...

HURRAY for Winn Mi Casa!

Let's see B's cute cut!

I love this picture!

And the sound of cheddar/chive/jalapeno biscuits!