May 15, 2012

Happy (late) Mother's Day!

I hope all you moms out there had an extra special day on Sunday! My sweet family bought me pretty flowers, made me cards, and took me out to a yummy lunch. The other day at B's school they hosted a mother/daughter tea, B made these for me, sweet girl. I hear they don't do mother/daughter teas any more once your child goes to kindergarten, made me sad knowing that was likely my last one. Sniff.


002006


I personally think I have the best mom and mother-in-law out there so.....theres that. :)

I'm working on my travel schedule for the summer and will hopefully have that ready by tomorrow if anyone out there wants a session! (if anyone reading this lives in Salt Lake City, UT or has friends/family there who might want a session, can you let me know? I have a client out there who wants me to come out but I need a little more interest before I can justify the trip -thanks!). Happy Tuesday! xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little butterfly in the picture - and hearts in the tree-how sweet! and how precious is that little girl.
Can't wait to see you all this summer...miss you so much.
XXXOOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

It's very clear that B knows she has a wonderful mommy! And when it comes to daughters (and granddaughters), she's as sweet as they come! Like your mom, I miss you three and am so eager for summer!

love,
Kemi