May 11, 2012

sneak peek and other randomness

My in-laws left yesterday (boo!) and now B has taken to randomly shouting out "I want grandma!" at any given moment. Ah....let the grandparent withdrawal begin! Fun times. :) We loved having them here, as always, it seems to go by so fast!

I can't believe we're already to mid-May, B only has 2 weeks left of school! I can't believe my baby will be a kindergartner!! Is it me or does the school year seem to fly by?!

The weather in Waco has been really nice the past couple of days, cooler, in the 70s and just so nice in the evenings. I know this "cold" spell is going to be brief before the real Texas heatwave comes for the summer so I'm trying to soak up every second!

I've had a sore throat for a week and I think its FINALLY gone! Between my sickness, neck pain, sore throat, I feel like I'm an old woman with non-stop aches and pains!

May seems to be the month of birthdays, I know in my family there are a ton but also, it seems like a lot of my friends have May birthdays. Tonight I'm going to a birthday party for some friends, its a 1920s theme and we're supposed to dress up. I'm sure it will be a blast, I think I have figured out what I'm going to wear but I have no ideas for Adam....thoughts?

Okay, that's my randomness for this Friday afternoon! I hope you all have a great weekend, here is a sneak peek of a fun session that I'm currently working on. More to come! xo

075xL


P.S. I'm offering Mother's Day Mini Sessions for $100! To get all the info head on over to my other blog, here!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I feel ya' on being an old woman! I feel it every morning when I climb out of bed. Strange to actually feel the decline of one's body.

Darling little family!

Anonymous said...

Going through withdrawals here too. Oh how I miss B and her world of puppies, unicorns and princesses! Thanks for the wonderful week Molly!

Love,
Kemi (grandma)

Katie said...

Love that photo. And you're right about May bday craziness!