June 24, 2012

12 years

006x

                                                   God gave me you for the ups and downs
                                                    God gave me you for the days of doubt
                                                        For when I think I've lost my way
                                                  There are no words here left to say, its true
                                                                     God gave me you.
                                                                            ~Dave Barnes

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thankful for the 12 years god has given you! Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating them.

Love,
Kemi

PS Very cute picture!

Meredith said...

Stop it. Just. Stop.

Kelly said...

I love how perfect these pillows are for you two. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy, Happy anniversary to you love bugs!!!
XXOOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. Happy Anniversary!
Bev

Katie said...

Is that you and Adam behind those pillows!?!? :)
Happy Anniversary!
Love that little poem.
K

kelly said...

seriously.
i mean seriously.
molly.
really.
that is too darn cute.