August 24, 2012

Happy Weekend!

What is everyone up to this weekend?! I think B and I are going to accompany Adam to Dallas tomorrow, not sure what we'll do once we get there but sometimes its just nice to have a change of scenery, you know? On Sunday we have our church's water park evening so that should be fun! Its still in the high 90s here so although summer is technically over for us (as far as day to day life goes), it still feels like summer! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, eat a cupcake for me!

*I'm still editing Maine photos, this is from a cupcake shop in Portland, ME...seems like so long ago that I was there and it was just last month!
268x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a darling place to eat a cupcake! I'm sure you all will have fun in Dallas:) Have a wonderful weekend - water park evening sounds fun!
XXOO
Mom

Kelly said...

It DOES feel like ages since you were here! (And I don't like it!)