September 20, 2012

crazy week & crazy good corn bread

Hi all, sorry for being lame and for such a bad blog week! This week has been INSANE. Adam's bff is in town and we thought we were only going to see him briefly, well as it turns out he wanted more Winn time so he's been driving back and forth to/from Dallas each day to spend more time with us so, we've been soaking up every minute with him! That coupled with work, gymnastics, cooking, etc. I have had zero time to blog, please accept my sincerest apologies. :)

This weekend will be a zoo too, we have 3 birthday parties, 1 shower and a dinner invite! All fun things, just a bit of a circus! I'm hoping to squeeze in some time to blog but just bare with me until I can get it together! :)

I have cooked a bit in the midst of the crazy, and one of the new things I tried was this cornbread. OH.MY.WORD. If you like green chili and and cornbread this recipe is for you, I don't know that I'll ever make another kind again!!

Okay all, I gotta jet, just walked in the door and need to head out again! More to come!

xo
Molly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOSH! I read the recipe and can't wait to make it!
So happy Jeremy could be with you for longer than a day - have a wonderful, crazy weekend!
XXOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks very yummy! I've made something similar, but where all the ingredients are mixed together vs layered. This definitely looks cooler :)
- Car

Kemi Winn said...

I can under stand why Jeremy would want more "Winn" time! Who wouldn't?
So glad to hear that you have been busy and not "under the weather"