September 13, 2012

PLUM is online!

For those of you who have been following my blog for a while now you know I'm a huge fan of the local store here in Waco called Plum. Well, I've posted several photos of Plum over the 2 years that I've lived here in Waco and folks are always emailing me and asking if Plum ships, well, now they do!! You can now shop at Plum from your very own living room and your items will be sent right to you! How great is that?!! So, to shop at Plum go to plumtique.com and browse away! Also check out their blog for fun ideas, recipes, etc.. I blog there occasionally too so be looking for "Plum Molly" at the end of a post! :)

(pardon the crappy iphone photo of my computer screen!)

001x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this store - I always find some "treasure" there when I go for a visit to Texas. Very fun place to shop.
XXOO
Mom