October 3, 2012

life in instagrams

Lately I feel like we've been running around like chickens with our heads cut off. Its just the time of year, every year around this time this is just how life is (and I realize its a crazy time for a lot of folks). Now that I'm working at Baylor (in addition to running a photography business), I just feel like there aren't enough hours in the day! Sometimes its just easier to let iphone photos do the talking. Here's what we've been up to lately. xo

028024025031032033020035193036

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing what you are up to. B's hat creation is amazing! You guys could come close to setting a record when it comes to attending birthday parties.

Kemi

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree on all counts with Kemi!
XXOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

Instagrams are fine with me...love seeing what you are up to.
Bev