October 21, 2012

Whoosh!

That's how I feel like this weekend went, whoosh and its over! Friday night we had Brennan's fall festival at school (we tried numerous times to win the cake walk, but to no avail), Saturday we drove about an hour south and went to the pumpkin patch. B painted a pumpkin, took a pony ride, and fed some goats! Then we drove to the UMHB homecoming football game to root on the crusaders! Adam had lots of students who were playing in the game so it was fun to cheer them on! We then drove back home where I frantically cooked this pumpkin goat cheese risotto to take to my friends "Pumplefest" party. Each year my friend Kristen hosts this get together where each person in attendance brings something they made, either with pumpkin or apple in it. At the end of the night everyone votes for their favorite and then 2 winners are crowned! This year I won the pumpkin competition! Woot! (I may or may not have worn my crown all night. :) Today my mi casa was in charge of helping to make church happen so we were the last to leave as we were washing/putting away all the coffee mugs. I had a couple mini sessions tonight and later we're heading over to British Jon's house for a little get together. Needless to say, I'm wiped! All fun things, just busy! Monday morning comes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too soon, does it not?! Here is a peek at our weekend via instagrams/iphone photos. Hope everyone has a great week! More to come! xo
870871878879874
885
894892891896

3 comments:

Kemi Winn said...

Your weekend all sounds like fun but I feel exhausted just reading about it -- I can't imagine actually living it! B is a beautiful butterfly.

Love,
Kemi

Carrie said...

I want to see a picture of you WEARING your crown!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, toots! Yes, B is a beautiful butterfly, but I LOVE the profile pic w/her dad - 2 peas in a pod! and she looks so sweet w/those goats:) Sounds like a fun filled weekend!
XXOO
Mom