November 9, 2012

35

I took the day off from work today. I'm a firm believer in that you shouldn't do anything you don't want to do on your birthday. Its one day a year, ONE day where you get to call all the shots (or you should get to call all the shots). :) I'm starting my day off by kissing my baby goodbye for 2 days (I hate saying goodbye to her when I'm leaving for a night away, its way harder on me than her!), my sweet husband is getting me a tall, decaf, extra hot, pumpkin spice latte as I type, I'm having lunch with a dear friend, and then off to San Francisco! Not a bad way to spend a birthday! I really don't like the sound of 35, but today, I'm embracing it. :) Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and on Saturday night Yell OOOO and root on those ducks!!! xo

*from my love
003

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Have a fun filled weekend!
Love you -
~rodent

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tootums:)
Have a safe, fun,exciting weekend!!! and yes, Go Ducks!
XXOO
Mom