November 14, 2012

B's Puppy Party

Brennan told me ages ago she wanted a puppy party so that's what she had! The girls first picked up their puppies from the pound, then they took them to the adoption center where they weighed, measured and named them, then they made them collars and decorated their pet carriers! It was a busy day! Here are some of my favorites from my girl's 6th birthday party. xo

191x245x206x215x317x319x312x338x241x243x351x329xx342x306x308x309x224x256x253x297x365x366xx371xx374xx381x388x268x183x182x

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was the CUTEST party and Brennan loved every minute of it!!!!! Molly, you outdid yourself:)
XXOO
Mom

Jenny B. said...

SO CUTE!! And she looks so grown up! I feel like 6 is officially big kid age, which makes me a bit sad :(

Anonymous said...

adorable! You did a great job and thought of everything, even B's skirt! So cute! Did you make the cake?

xo~rodent

Darcy said...

You are crazy creative! and so inspiring.
Love following your blogs

Darcy

Molly W. said...

Ah thank you!

Molly W. said...

Heck no! Wish I had those skills! My friend Emily made it, she's amaze balls.

Lauren said...

SO cute I can hardly stand it! You did an amazing job with the doggie theme! I'm sure Brennan and her friends loved every minute! Happy Birthday B!

Anonymous said...

Darling party...great ideas! Worth the wait. Even got to see Doggie Grandma.
Bev

Kelly said...

Absolutely DARLING! (Not that I ever expect anything less. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are such a good mother and so creative! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I have missed your blog & doggie grandma! I am stealing this birthday party idea! You are still the best photographer! Smooches!
Cathy (Syl ex co-worker).