November 4, 2012

I literally just took a deep breath

Before I started typing I just took a big ol' deep breath! I'm wiped. I've been fighting off a cold which has been haunting me in the wee hours of the morning and making it difficult to breath through my nose, thus making falling back asleep difficult. So, even though its the weekend I'm not feeling super rested, and we even got an extra hour today! B's party was yesterday and I'd say it was a success! Sadly we were missing a couple sweet girls who had other things going on but that aside, it was lots of fun! I haven't even uploaded the pics yet so more to come on that. I head back to work tomorrow, couldn't get the day off since its such a busy time for admissions so I'm letting B skip school to play at home with grandma. Grandma will head home tomorrow night and life I think will start to calm down some this week. I think Adam and I have been in survival mode for so long that we're both in desperate need of a break. Every year we travel to an Oregon Duck football game with Adam's parents and cousin Mike, its a fun tradition that I always look forward to and this year it lands on my birthday! This Friday Adam and I will fly to San Francisco for the weekend to watch the Ducks take on Cal and I will turn 35 (that sounds very old to me btw!). It will be nice to get away for a couple days, something about staying in a hotel in San Fran feels very relaxing to me. Happy sigh. :)

Okay, that's all for now! Head on over HERE to see more of this cute fam! xo
456xx

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yay! So glad you get to do something fun for your 35th! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time in SF :)