November 12, 2012

not.enough.hours.in.the.day.

We got back from San Fran last night, we had a great time! It was a lovely way to spend my birthday, and the Ducks won to boot! It was back to reality this morning when the alarm went off, boo! Tomorrow night we're celebrating Thanksgiving with mi casa so after work I ran to the store and grabbed a turkey and started the thawing process. I'm wiped, I can tell my body is starting to rebel against me...I've somewhat fought off sickness once but I can tell its looming again. Life has been too crazy lately and Adam and I are both looking forward to after Thanksgiving when things should calm down a bit. I think I'm gonna head to bed early tonight to try and keep this sickness away. I'm working on B's party pics but for now I'll leave you with a sneak peek of a session that I hope to have blogged soon! As always, thanks for checking in, more to come! xo

690xL

No comments: