December 2, 2012

Hey!

It's been a good weekend, pretty busy but not so busy to where I don't feel rested or like I can't face tomorrow, so that's good! Today at church we had our advent activties, B made her ginger bread house. Poor thing, the house looked so cute and she (and I hehem) worked so hard on it and then we picked it up to take it home...and the roof collapsed and the whole thing fell apart. Sigh. I felt so sorry for her, told her we might try it at home later. We still haven't gotten our Christmas tree and I haven't busted out the decorations yet so needless to say, I definitely have my work cut out for me this week! I hope you all have a great Monday and week ahead! Head on over here to see a fun mini session! Here is a peek of an upcoming engagement session. More to come! xo

804xL2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met this cute couple at your church - can't wait to see the pics:)
XXOO
Mom

Kelly said...

Poor B! I haven't bought a tree yet either, though with each day goes by, I think I might not...

This is gonna be a great session, I can just tell!

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly!! It's Suzannah...will you please post a pic of YOUR lovely face soon?? If a single shot of you is too much to ask, then a pic with you and Adam or B?? Heck, a family photo will do too!! Love you and miss you!!
xoxo,
Suz