January 17, 2013

4 day weekend starring me in the face!

Just got off work and have a 4 day weekend ahead! Woot!! I'm trying to think of something fun for the fam to do since we have work/school off on Monday, wanna make the most of it! This semester just started but its in full swing around here! Poor Adam has some busy days with his new schedule and mi casa is back ON! We had a full house on Tuesday night and it was awesome. ALL of my darlings were here and it was so fun to hear about everyone's break and one of my dears got engaged!! (which we already knew, he texted us a photo right after he popped the question!). It was fun to hear the story and to celebrate with him! The mom in me can't believe he's getting married, I feel like 2 seconds ago these guys came through my door as freshman and now they are getting married and all growed up! Sniff! He asked me to photograph their engagements so those two love birds will make a blog appearance in a bit. Happy sigh. Man I love these guys.

Things around here are getting back to normal and it feels good after weeks of vacation/sickness/new schedules, etc.. I love normalcy. I've had a chance to get caught up on blogging so head over HERE to see this fun family! Have a great holiday weekend all! xo

251xL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look
forward to seeking more of your great post.
Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!


my web page; website