January 29, 2013

I'm tired

Sorry for the quiet/boring blog lately. I feel like I'm in the midst of a busy week but some peace is coming. Work at Baylor has slowed down a lot since the admissions deadline is right around the corner and they've been super sweet in agreeing to let me cut back my hours there since I could really use some more time in my days. My week is gonna be pretty busy with my commercial work so I apologize in advance for the quiet blog week ahead. I just wanted to check in and thank you all who check in regularly to keep up with Winn life. Not too much to report right now, we're all pretty busy these days and just working hard. I did try this new chicken recipe tonight, Adam and I both thought it was really tasty...B....not so much (I don't take it too personally though b/c she's a picky girl). I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a new recipe to add to the ol' dinner rotation! (*sidenote, I'm not on pinterest but every once in a while I scour it for new recipes which is where I found this one!)

We have mi casa tonight so I gotta go get things ready for my darlings. Hope you all have a great week and check back in soon for more updates round these here parts. For now, I'll leave you with a peek of a maternity session I'm working on! xo

065xxL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh - I read the receipt - it does look "tasty" to quote B!
That picture is GREAT! looking forward to seeing the rest of them.
Enjoy your kids tonight!
XXOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely loved
every bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you
post…

My weblog 35565

Anonymous said...

Неy there, I'm a new blogger coming from Washington, United States who found you on http://ambwinn.blogspot.com/. Do you have any suggestions for up-and-coming writers? I'm working on launching my own
blog ѕoon but I don't really know where to start. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like PivotX or go for a paid choice? There are so many options out there that I'm аbsolutelу overwhelmеd.
.. Any tiрs?

my blog post; 71058