February 3, 2013

good weekend

It was a good weekend, on Friday night we ended up driving out to Clifton (about 45 mins from here) and ate some good BBQ, I spent all day Saturday in Austin with Bonnie, we ate good food, had good coffee, and great conversation, fun day. Sunday we went to church, out to lunch with some friends, I had a photo shoot, then went to some friends house to watch the super bowl . Fun! This is my last full week at Baylor, looking forward to having some more free time on my hands. My house is a pit, there are dust bunnies the size of small rodents on my floor....somethings got to be done. There just aren't enough hours in the day I tell ya! I hope you all had a great weekend, feel free and share what you did if you want to. :) Here is a peek of a fun engagement session, lots more to come! xo

407xL

2 comments:

Kemi Winn said...

Sounds like a great weekend -- those dust bunnies will always wait! Glad to hear that you are going to have a bit more relaxed schedule very soon.

michael said...

I'm envious of your weekend, especially all the food.