March 8, 2013

3 S's

I'm a little stressed this morning which brings me to the first of the three S's. My website is having technical difficulties, NOTHING stresses me out like technical problems. Most of my readers know that my email was hacked into last week, (sorry about the spam that got sent to everyone in my contacts) that was stressful, now website issues...that's a whole other ball of wax! Especially since this is such a busy time for my business. I'm trying to take deep breaths and think about the big picture...in the grand scheme, this is really no big deal. Breathing.....

Second S, spring break! This next week B has off for spring break, so does Baylor, so does Adam...kind of. This year Baylor and the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor don't have the same spring break (Boooooo!) and since Adam teaches for both, he gets 2 weeks of partial spring break (pretty lame if you ask me!). Anyhoo, that meant we really couldn't do too much for spring break this year so we've decided to go to San Antonio for a few days!

Which brings me to S number 3! San Antonio! We've lived in Texas close to 3 years but really haven't ventured out too much beyond Austin, Dallas, and Waco so...now is the time! Next week we're heading to San Antonio to go to sea world and hang out at the river walk, fun! The weather is supposed to be in the 80s, sounds like perfection to me! It'll be nice to get outta dodge for a few days, experience something new, and see more of Texas. I love little trips/experiences like this!

Well, to help my stress level this am I'm gonna go do some Bible study homework and get my priorities a little more in order. :) Have a great weekend everyone! xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip to S.A. - excited to hear what you think of the city, I'm sure you will post soem amazing pics. of your adventures!
love you -
rodent

Anonymous said...

Oh, that sounds like so much fun! I've heard good things about San Antonio - can't wait to hear what you think about it! I'll bet Brennan is excited to go:)
XXOO
Mom

Kemi Winn said...

Sorry about your stress - hopefully that issue is resolved - but so happy you get to go to San Antonio. Like you mom, I've heard it's a great city.