March 18, 2013

Spring Break 2013 ~ San Antonio, TX

We got back from San Antonio today, we're tired but happy! We had a g.r.e.a.t. time! I'm pretty sure I gained 5 pounds as I ate my weight in chips and salsa but man, it was so good! We walked along the river walk, ate lunch on the river walk (they colored the river green for St. Patty's Day), took a river boat cruise, went to the alamo, a wax museum, Ripley's believe it or not museum, went to Sea World, B swam in the hotel pool, we sat in the sun eating snow cones, and just had a nice, relaxing trip. We all loved San Antonio and added it to the "places we'd be happy to live" list. Only lame aspects were that B had a run in with a brick wall our first day there and had a huge goose egg on her forehead (boo!), and poor Adam woke up with pink eye! Those 2 things were minor set-backs, but all in all a big success! We loved it and all have fond memories of spring break 2013. :) I made the executive decision to not bring my camera and I'm so glad I didn't! First of all, its super heavy to carry around all day, and secondly, you get crazy wet at sea world! I only used my phone to capture our trip but I think it paints a pretty accurate picture. Much love. xo

076110118122164196199203230240254067261268259

5 comments:

Kemi Winn said...

Looks like a wonderful trip!!! When you said you didn't bring your camera my first thought was "OH NO I don't get to see any pictures!" So I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see all the fun photos. B is an adorable cowgirl! Hopefully she'll let Doggie Grandma get her some cow girl boots now.

Love,
Kemi

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun trip, I'll have to come with you on one of your trips sometime, they always look like so much fun!

xo
~rodent

Anonymous said...

Oh - these pics make me so happy! Yes, Kemi - LOVE the cowgirl pic:)
So glad you had such a great time and are home safe and sound!
XXOO
Doggie grandma

Anonymous said...

Great pics with Instagram! Love all the smiles and Molly love your hat and hair long. Thank you for sharing!

Chris Cowgill said...

Oh by all means keep the blog going, if you can! I enjoy it, and should say more to encourage.
love, Chris