April 10, 2013

I'm having technical difficulties & food

I've attempted to do a blog post several times today on my other blog and things just aren't happening. Some technical issue is preventing me from uploading/posting so I'm at a loss. Boo. So, since I can't share any photos I figured I'd post some foodie stuff. I've been pretty faithful in trying new recipes so here is what's been coming out of my kitchen:

*Pioneer Woman Lemon and Rosemary Scones

OH.MY.WORD. These may be the best scones I've ever had and I would say some of the best things to come out of my kitchen...ever. TRY this recipe.

sorry this is my only photo
023

*Lemon Ice Box Cookies

I made these for the show I had at my house last Thursday and they were a big hit!! Easy and ymmy!

*Lemon Rosemary Bundt Cake

Sooo I can't find the recipe I used but it was delicious and I'm sure if you google it something close to the one I made will show up. :)

*Baked Penne with Chicken and Sundried Tomatoes

I made this chicken pasta for dinner the night before the show I hosted in my home last week. My friends were oohing and ahhing over the smell and I had plenty so it was their lunch the next day. Everyone (myself included) loved it! I would definitely recommend.

*Lighter Chicken Enchiladas

Okay, these were tasty but SPICY. If you love a kick I would recommend, if not, you may want to pass. (Adam loved em)

I'll be blogging a chocolate truffle cheesecake that I made over at Plum soon so check back for that.

Well, I think that's all I got for now! Thanks for checking in! xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These all look/sound delicious! I am salivating and wanting to go home and bake:) Thank you for sharing your recipes, Molly - you inspire me!
XXOO
Momsipoo

Robin said...

Yay! I love to try things you recommend. The pasta dish is on the menu for tomorrow.

Love,
Robin

p.s. I'd love to hear more about the show at your house... maybe you're waiting until the pictures can be displayed?