April 22, 2013

Monday already?

This weekend went by too fast. British Jon's dinner party was on Friday night and that was a lot of fun. The recipes turned out well, I would definitely recommend the pie! Doug came in Friday late afternoon and left at the crack of dawn on Saturday to visit a friend but he'll be back tomorrow night and B is super ready for granddad to come and stay a while. :) Saturday B had a birthday party to go to and then we spent the evening with good friends eating pizza and chatting the night away while the kids played in the backyard. Sunday we had church, went out to lunch with some friends, and then we back at church Sunday night for a love feast to celebrate paying off our church building. I then came home and made yummy coffee cake muffins for Bible Study this morning, I'll see if I can find the recipe online and share it b/c they were delish! (Who doesn't like coffee cake, anyway?!). Needless to say, Monday morning came a little too fast and now I'm tired and feel like I need another weekend! This weekend will be a busy one too, I'm off to Seattle to shoot a wedding, so it will be a whirlwind for sure! Please pray for no rain in Seattle this Saturday!!! I think that's all the haps around here. I hope you are all enjoying your Monday. Now head on over HERE to check out this engagement session! xo

1167xL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I for one can say the short rib recipe is delish---I made it yesterday. Thanks, Molly. Sounds like a whirlwind weekend but lots of fun:)
XXOO
Mom

Kelly said...

Dang, that's a busy weekend! I often want a week to recover from a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

tennis elbow cure how long

my webpage: tenniselbowease.com