April 3, 2013

Whew! Busy Day Ahead!

The Magnolia/Plum trunk show is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say I got my work cut out for me today! House cleaning, baking Martha Stewart's lemon ice box cookies, a lemon rosemary bundt cake, and mini cupcakes with lemon buttercream (do you notice a theme? :), and laundry! I'm tired already! Yesterday was more of what today will be and we had mi casa last night. Since B doesn't have school this week we decided a mi casa field trip was in order so we went and saw the movie "The Croods." We had the whole theatre to ourselves so that was fun! The movie was actually really good! I had to stay up late editing a house so I'm feeling pretty tired and its only 8:30am (doesn't bode well for the rest of the day!). I'm super excited about the show tomorrow, it will be a fun day of visiting with lovely gals and snacking on yummy lemon goodies. If you're in Waco, come on by!!!

For now, head on over HERE to check out this senior! xo

426xL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we lived near eachother so I could come to all your fun parties!! Great photo shoot, mol!

xo
rodent

Kemi Winn said...

Sounds like the ladies who attend the show are in for a real treat! After all your hard work I hope you can relax and enjoy the day tomorrow. I will be waiting to see all the wonderful photos you are going to
post!

Love,
Kemi

Anonymous said...

Been exploring this area for the last fortnight and I've reviewed quite a lot of comparable short articles to this, but this the easiest to read. Pleasant and concise, ty.

My blog: http://You36Za8Be.Soup.io/post/287243374/SEO-practices-3