June 11, 2013

Cruisin' 2013

Whew! Now THAT was a blog break!! Sorry for the long lull, guys but it was much needed! Adam and I had a G.R.E.A.T. time on our cruise, great. It was just what we needed - relaxing, warm, good food, fruity drinks by the pool, laying on the beach, etc. All of it was amazing. We've been back for a little over a week and it already feels like a lifetime ago that we were on vacation! I purposefully didn't touch my computer for about 3 weeks and it has been divine. But, all good vacations must come to an end so...its back to work! I finally updated my business blog so check it out HERE for my last senior shoot of the year!

 Here are a few instagrams from our vacation, ahhh, already longing for the next trip! (which, thankfully is only in a month! woot!!!). Hope everyone is doing well, thanks for checking in!! xo






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great in that hat, looks like so much fun too!

Carrie said...

LOVELY!!
I was thinking about you that whole week wondering how everything was going and hoping that it was just PERFECT! I am so glad that it was what you'd been hoping for!!! Certainly well deserved!