June 14, 2013

I'm already wondering where summer has gone?!

It's so crazy, I'm looking at the calendar and I'm already thinking its back to school! Its so nuts! Due to certain things of importance the Winn family is going to be gone this summer longer than we anticipated. I'm looking at the calendar and seeing how the weekends are full, some of the whole weeks are totally spoken for, and how back to school seems to come too quickly! As it is right now we come back into town THE DAY BEFORE Brennan starts back at school...not ideal. Sigh.

Well, it will still be a lot of fun and there will definitely be many relaxing moments so it's going to be fine, great in fact, just a little nerve wracking seeing it on paper!

Okay, since summer is in full swing and the travel portion of our summer is about to kick off I want to make sure folks know about Molly Winn Photography Travel Dates!

Here is the break down:

Seattle/Tacoma/UP/Gig Harbor, WA: JULY 11TH-14TH // JULY 26TH-28TH

Portland, OR: JULY 30TH-AUGUST 2ND // AUGUST 5TH-8TH

AND FOR ANY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FOLKS OUT THERE, I HAVE 3 SPOTS LEFT FOR LA/ORANGE COUNTY OCTOBER 10TH-14TH!!!

If you are interested in a session shoot me an email and we'll try and make it happen!

And b/c blog posts are more fun with photos, here's a peek of a family session that I'm workin' on getting blogged! Thanks for checking in! xo


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Sigh ... we'll miss you by a week in Portland :(