June 17, 2013

summer mode

Man, summer is definitely in full swing around here! I'm having the hardest time getting motivated to work! Slacker! :) Poor Adam is teaching many classes this summer so for him, its not break time, but for me and B, we've been having lazy mornings, late nights, and enjoying the lax schedule that June brings. B starts art camp today and I think she's gonna love it! We head to the northwest next week and we do have a lot to get done before we go, so I better get my rear in gear! :) I did get a mini session blogged so head on over HERE and check it out! xo

Here are 2 instagrams from Father's Day yesterday, B and I LOVE daddy and are so thankful he's ours!


3 comments:

Kemi Winn said...

Very cute pictures - love the mustaches! Can hardly wait to see you next week!

love,
Kemi

Anonymous said...

Darling pics! and I see Brennan in that "sweet" dress!
XXOO
Doggie Grandma

Kelly said...

This is one of those moments where I am in love with your little family of three!