August 13, 2013

a family blogged and more drama from yesterday

So yesterday was just a straight.up.nightmare. Pretty much anything that could go wrong, did. The real icing on the cake was when Adam went to change the flat tire on our car that was stuck at the airport, and turn in the rental car, and then realized THAT car had a dead battery as well. BIG SIGH. Internet, please remind me to never be gone so long again...it makes coming home too much to handle!!! So, poor Adam was out in the 100 degree heat fixing the tire and jump starting our car. THEN, when he came home, he attempted to jump start our other car that we thought had a dead battery, turns out its not a battery issue, but likely a starter issue. Lovely. Car bills...my favorite. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Anyhow, I'm hopeful today will be a better day, it pretty much HAS to, right?!!

In other news B said school was fine (she's never been a huge fan of going to school so that's about the best I could hope for). She said her teacher was nice but said first grade was lots more work than kindergarten. Poor girl, reality hit hard and fast!

For some reason blogger hates me and I'm having trouble doing most everything so, sorry I have no hyper link but if you head on over to mollywinnphotography.com/blog you can see my latest family session! (being stuck without a car yesterday gave me time to get some much needed work done! -there's my Pollyanna bright side!) Thanks for checking in! xo

1 comment:

Carrie said...

It seems unfair to be having car issues when you haven't even been driving them for 6 weeks!