August 26, 2013

ramping back up

Well, Baylor starts back today which means real life is back in full swing! Church was crazy yesterday as it always is at the beginning of every semester (although not AS crazy as when the David Crowder Band was leading worship, then it was an all out ZOO!). BUT The Digital Age helped lead worship yesterday and that was pretty darn awesome. It was good to see all of my mi casa darlings back, always a great thing. Adam and I told them after the craziness of being gone pretty much all summer, and the train wreck we walked back into, we needed one more week before we'd start up again. This week is recovery week. I think my body is rebelling against me, I'm feeling kinda sick and just overall exhausted. I'm looking forward to this week being one of recuperation and relaxation...much needed. I've tried a couple new recipes lately, and since I'm having a heck of a time with hyperlinks, you can google "Ina Garten's turkey meatloaf" and "pioneer woman's tortilla soup." Both were good! I didn't love the texture of the turkey meatloaf but, that's probably just me. :) Okay, I think that's all the news for now, gotta run to the store, meet someone for lunch, and buy a new washer/dryer! Hooray! Head on over to mollywinnphotography.com/blog to check out this cute newbie! xo

1 comment:

Kemi Winn said...

Doesn't sound like the beginning of a recuperation week to me! Hope you can find time to catch up on some much needed rest