September 13, 2013

I MAY have spoke too soon/ HOLIDAY MINI SESSIONS

So, I really did think the tides were turning...and maybe they still are but yesterday Adam backed my car into a concrete pole...the damage isn't great. Sigh. Is it October yet?...

Anyhoo, on a brighter note:

MOLLY WINN PHOTOGRAPHY MINI SESSIONS have officially been announced! As always I'm only doing a handful so let me know if you want in! (they are almost filled up already!)

DATES: October 5th & 6th

WHERE: 5th -urban location TBD, 6th -rural location TBD

HOW MUCH: $225 for up to 5 people, $25 per person after that!

WHAT DO I GET: 20 minute session, an online gallery of 12 images, of which you can select 5 for your disc! If you want the remaining 7 images, there is an additional $100 cost

If you have any questions/want a session shoot me an email: molly@mollywinnphotography.com

Hope to see you soon! xo