September 4, 2013

keepin on keepin on

I'm still alive...barely. I'm still in that hanging-by-a-thread place where I feel like I could very easily go over the edge. Sigh. My cold is still lingering, and (sorry men) I have horrendous cramps at the moment and just want to curl up in a ball and shut out the world for a few more days. Yesterday plain wiped.me.out. My sweet husband ended up taking on my new computer problems and solved several of my crisis (thank.you.adam), so I feel a bit better about all of that today. It only took 2 attempts for my web designer to get back to me (that might be a record) so I was able to retrieve some much needed info from him in order to get back into my site, blog, etc.. Speaking of blog, just posted a mini session from Oregon, check it out HERE. I have no idea how or why but I'm able to blog better over here at the ol' blogger site and hyper links are working again -hooray! (would love to know what was wrong w/ my old computer that wouldn't allow such things??). So, anyhoo, yesterday I picked up B from school and we went out for cupcakes and to get a pedicure...I felt like I needed it. It helped...for a minute. :) Came home, got dinner ready for my college kiddos and officially had our first mi casa of the semester! It was smaller than usual, several of my darlings couldn't make it which was a bummer, but still great to hear about every one's summer, etc.. I fell into bed around 11pm and feel plain exhausted today. Sigh. Sorry for those of you who faithfully read this sad little blog! I've been such a downer lately! I just feel like I've gotten beat up the past 3+ wks and am waiting for the tides to turn. Brighter days are ahead...I just know it! Hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday! xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's time for the tide to turn! Prayers are with you, tootums:)
XXOO
Momsipoo

Robin said...

I'm glad you aren't working at the college like last year. What a drag it would be to add that to the schedule right now.

Robin said...

Blue skies
Smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see

Bluebirds
Singing a song
Nothing but bluebirds
All day long