November 11, 2013

back from San Francisco!

Whew! Just got home last night after being gone for 4 days in one of my favorite cities, San Fran! It was our annual Oregon Duck game with Kemi, Doug, and cousin Mike -other than the duck loss (booooo) we had a GREAT trip! We went to Alcatraz and had an awesome audio tour, we went shopping in Union Square, we ate the yummiest birthday dinner at Morton's Steakhouse, and just had an all around great trip. It made turning 36 feel pretty great. :) I love my birthday and this year was an absolutely great one!

Well, came back home and this morning was up an at 'em! Had to shoot at 8am and have a long list of to-dos starring me in the face so I've gotta get after it! I am getting caught up on blog posts and will be sharing my awesome experience at Outstanding in the Field soon! Thanks to all of you who sent me birthday cards, texts, fb messages, voicemails, etc. sure made a girl feel special!

Now, head on over HERE and check out the cutest farmhouse birthday party for my friend's daughter! xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had such a wonderful birthday! Family, fun and food!
XXOO
Mom
P.S. Sorry about the ducks:(