November 13, 2013

bloggin' n stuff

Its that time of year where I'm itching to make a change in one area or another. I really, for the most part am not a fan of change, but there is just something about this time of year that makes me itch for it. I'm not sure if its b/c we're going into year EIGHT of the unknown with Adam's job stuff or what? As usual, he's got a few applications out, interviews are starting to be arranged, etc.. Here we go...AGAIN. But, I'm honestly not thinking too much about all that, not just b/c after all these years I'm somewhat "over" the whole process but b/c I feel like there are other fish to fry! There are so many little things around the house I want to change/update/work on, new paint colors to try (EEEK!), etc. The creative juices are flowing, I just need to put them into action! Well, not too much to report this week, pretty typical week ahead. We had mi casa last night and celebrated my birthday and Casey's birthday (we were both born on the 9th!). Casey made me a white on white cake per my request and I made her chocolate chip cookies with dark chocolate chips per her request. Next week is our big Thanksgiving mi casa so I gotta get a turkey and start that recipe search yet again! I can't believe how quickly this time of year goes...I wish I could put on the brakes a bit.

Well, I've been a blogging maniac lately so head on over HERE to check out my sweet friend's baby shower! Happy Wednesday, all! xo

3 comments:

The Shape said...

Year 8! I'm just starting into year 2 and already feel like throwing in the towel.

Molly W. said...

I hear ya, Tom. It's a long, tough road for sure. Hang in there!

Kelly said...

What a nerve-wracking process that I'm so impressed with the way you handle things! I'm crossing every finger, toe and saying every prayer.