November 18, 2013

old lady back

This weekend I was pruning these bushes in the backyard that are right up against the house b/c this little kitten decided to make its hiding place right there under the house. "Right there" was directly below B's window and said kitten was meowing all.night.long. So, in my efforts to better reach said kitty I threw my back out bending over and picking up pruned bush branches. Sigh. Needless to say, I was bound to the couch 95% of the weekend. Thankfully we found the kitty a happy new owner and after hours of attempts, it was lured out! Yay! I had a shoot yesterday I couldn't re-schedule, its been booked for months, the weather was right, and it just had to happen. I said lots of prayers, popped 3 muscle relaxers and made it happen. Today I can tell I'm making the turn back toward normalcy which I'm so thankful for! Ain't no one got time for that! Too many things to get done, can't be laying around!! It makes me feel like such an old lady (this back thing does happen occasionally), throwing my back out over something so simple like bending over?!! Sigh.

I haven't even peeked at the photos yet but I grabbed this one to share. This cute couple brought a 1950s truck for their engagement session -brilliant! Okay folks, I gotta get some stuff done after a very unproductive weekend. More to come, thanks for checking in! xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're on the mend! This pic looks right up your alley--No pun intended). So cute!!!
XXOO
Mom

Kelly said...

You're a rockstar to push through the pain and do a shoot! And it looks like it's going to pay off. AWESOME truck.

(And HURRAY FOR FINDING KITTEN A HOME!)