November 25, 2013

We're makin' it!

Monday morning already?!! This weekend turned out to be pretty busy for B and I! Movies, play dates, church, love feast at church, out to lunch, etc. We've been keeping busy with daddy gone and I think today is the day where we're both counting the hours until he's home! Its one thing to have a fun girls weekend but when its back to Monday and "real life" -we need daddy!!! Adam comes home tomorrow -can't wait! I have my work cut out for me today, we thought we were going to have a quiet Thanksgiving but a casual "you should join us" has turned into a good size crowd so I gotta figure out center pieces, how to fit that many folks around the table, get to the store, clean my house, meet with a potential client, oh -and I started painting the dining room! Yikes! It will all get done and be great, just gotta power through! I hope you all had a great weekend and have enjoy a short work week! I just blogged an engagement session over HERE so check it out! xo

2 comments:

Robin said...

You've got a big week ahead - I'd love to see the color you chose for the dining room. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you are painting the dining room? Oh my Molly, you a so ambitious!
Glad you and B had a fun weekend.
Just heard about storms hitting the northeast - praying Adam makes it home safely and on schedule!

Love,
Kemi