December 21, 2013

crunch time

Yesterday was nuts! First thing in the morning I had to drive about 20 minutes to the city of West to photograph a lovely home, then ran by Starbucks to pick up something for Adam and I and the sweet person in front of my paid for our order! Totally made my day! I swung by the house and picked up Adam and then we went to B's school to watch her Christmas program -so cute! Dropped Adam off at home, ran to the store, ran back to pick B up from school (they had early dismissal), edited some photos, then we had company over for dinner and I tried this new Martha Stewart flank steak recipe (can't find the link at the moment!) -pretty darn good! It was a whirlwind so today, I'm taking it easy. :) Need to do laundry, pick up the house, run to the bank, etc.. Just some last minute things to get done before Christmas! This will likely be my last post until after the holidays, I want to step away from the computer and just enjoy the season after all the craziness! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that the celebration of Jesus' birth is a reminder of how much you are loved. xo

Head on over HERE to see my last holiday mini session of the season!

No comments: