January 17, 2014

busy morning

Whew! I feel like today should be over and its only 1:15pm! I was up an at 'em early today shooting out in Robinson, then visited with a friend who I don't see enough out in Woodway, then raced back to Waco to volunteer at B's school, and just got home and have a bunch of editing starring me in the face. BUT, I finally got my new dining room chairs so I feel like the dining room makeover is complete! I wanted to share a picture I snapped this morning, really, even though its just paint it makes a big difference, no? I'm really happy with the change, the whole mood of the room feels different and I'm loving that.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! See you back here soon! xo

Before:



After:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought it looked great before, but love the change - really makes a difference!
XXOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

the room looks great, Mol!
xo
~rodent

Kemi Winn said...

I love the new look! You really know how to put a room together. Would love to have your vision.

Love,
Kemi