January 13, 2014

Monday Morning

This January is going by so much faster than any that I can recall for years! I'm not sure what to attribute that to but it seems crazy to me that its almost half over already! This weekend was good! Friday night we had some friends over and stayed up late chatting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn. I'm so thankful for friendships where there doesn't need to be a plan for the night, just a bowl of microwave popcorn, a couch and hours later you wonder where the time went...those are the best. Saturday I photographed a wedding all day, it was the most beautiful January day in Waco and I was so thankful for such lovely weather to shoot this couple as they start their life together. I collapsed on the couch Saturday evening and Adam and I rented a movie and got BBQ take out. Sunday we had church, then spent the afternoon lounging at our friends house while the kiddos played and last night we had a volunteer appreciation dinner that our church provided at the Dr. Pepper Museum. All in all, a great weekend!

On tap today, quarterly business taxes (yuck!), editing a newborn session, grocery store, make a treat for Bible Study tonight (which is at my house so...also, tidying up the place :), and a bit of laundry that I didn't get to this weekend. Nothing too exciting but I'm looking forward to a productive day of normal life after the holidays. I hope you all have a great Monday after a restful weekend! I blogged this sweet newborn session so head on over HERE so check it out! xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is so good! So thankful for beautiful weather for the wedding!
Glad you had such a fun and rewarding weekend. These baby pictures are amazing.
XXOO
Mom