March 19, 2014

its been a crazy week

Wednesday already?! I'd hoped to have New Orleans blogged by now but that's gonna have to wait a bit longer. This week has been kinda nuts. We got home from NOLA late Thursday night, I had to be up early on Friday to shoot a house for HGTV's show "Fixer Upper"(that will air next month) which was fun b/c this particular house belongs to some of our besties here and it was such an a-maz-ing transformation! Can't wait for ya'll to see it! Anyhoo, that day was us somewhat running from here to there and then Adam and I were treated to a yummy dinner by our sweet friends. Saturday we had friends over until late, Sunday church, etc. Monday was running errands and Bible Study, then last night was mi casa and it was a kiddo's bday so I made this grapefruit pie (pretty darn good, I'll have to search for the link). This morning I'm up and at 'em b/c my sister flies in today!!! SO excited to have Steph in town for a few days! She hasn't been to Waco yet so I'm excited for her to see it before we have to leave (sniff). We're spending the night in Austin tonight and having a girls night out on the town! Fun! Anyhoo, all that to say -its been nuts around here so I'll catch up on blogging soon! I did get an engagement session blogged so check it out over HERE. Have a great rest of the week, everyone! I'll be having fun w/ my sis so will be away from the computer the rest of the week! Thanks for checking in! xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your sister time.
Bev